Wednesday, April 3, 2013

3rd day of YTTC

random things:

530am wake up, 6 am tea, and 615 nasal cleansing... makes for a good morning!

practicing for 2.5 hrs in the morning and 2 hours at night makes me one exhausted yogi but blissful in mind.

Everyone here is happy!  All we worry, if that is even the right word to use, is waking up on time for yoga, and doing more yoga.  Hard life!

A monkey almost jumped in the classroom on the first day of practical

my hamstrings feel like they have been beaten and abused, but i'm sure they will thank me in 6 weeks.

YTTC is like rehab as I feel like I am detoxing from all the processed food I've consumed in the past years.  Rishikesh is vegeratarian by law.  Yogpeeth doesn't even serve eggs, but they do serve milk on occasion.  

It will be really weird not seeing monkeys and cows in the streets when i go home.

Still contemplating if I should extend and take the 300 hr YTTC.

Or maybe go up to Dharmsala and say hi to the Holy One.

In a pool full of travelers, I still feel like a newbie. 









No comments:

Post a Comment